I am a registered Educational Psychologist and attained my Master’s degree in neuropsychology at the University of Auckland. I have advanced training in behavioural and psychological assessments and intervention through Massey University.
The simple fact is, I love working with people. I recognise that everyone is the ‘expert’ in their own lives - my role is to assist you and/or your child to learn skills to successfully face life’s challenges, build happiness, health and productivity.
I have a personal and professional interest in:
· Cognitive and educational assessments
· Learning differences (such as dyslexia)
· Social and emotional difficulties, such as anxiety and depression
· Positive parenting solutions
· Behaviour management
· Effects of trauma
· Master of Arts with First Class Honours – MA (Hons)
· Postgraduate Diploma in Educational Psychology - PGDipEdPsych
· Postgraduate Certificate in Educational Psychology - PGCertEdPsych
· Postgraduate Diploma in Arts with distinction – PGDipArts
· Bachelor of Arts - BA
I live in sunny Blenheim with my husband and two active boys. I feel blessed to live in this gorgeous region and my children are born and bred Marlburians.